Friday, March 18, 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 13

A picture of my favorite band or artist.

The truth is, I really struggle to pick favorites.  Of anything, really.  As a general rule, I claim green as my favorite color, but...in some applications, I prefer purple.  Or red.  Or blue.

I really like colors! I even like yellow sometimes.

Favorite food?  Not a chance.

With so many rockin' awesome things in the world - natural or fabricated - who can pick favorites? There's just so much to love - and I hate to pigeonhole myself!

Maybe I just fear commitment...

But I REALLY love music, and I love music of all varieties.  Rock, punk rock, indie, alternative, country, rap, hip-hop, soul, funk, blues, oldies...the list goes on!  So to try to choose a favorite band or artist is a real challenge for me!

But, it's your lucky day, dear blogosphere!  I've compiled a sampling of some of my faves.

The Beatles                                   Garth Brooks
Maroon 5                                     System of a Down
Jason Mraz                                   Michael Buble
Diane Birch                                  Queen
Adele                                           Hawk Nelson
Three Days Grace                        Breaking Benjamin
Bruno Mars                                 Joe Cocker
Duffy                                           Marc Broussard
Amos Lee                                   Trisha Yearwood
Relient K

Okay, okay - I'll stop there.  You get the idea.  I really like music.  A lot.

3 comments:

  1. I have a very hard time picking favorites of anything, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though I may have had an influence on your choice of some of those favorite musical artists ... and a few I haven't even heard of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking somebody to pick "A" favorite, is totally boxing them in! There are always so many variables...
    What kind of a mood am I in that day? That affects what type of food I'll want for dinner, what type of clothing I feel like wearing, what colors appeal to me more, what type of music I wish to hear, to what type of a movie I'd like to watch.

    I like so many various 'styles' of music. Sometimes it's country. Sometimes the older style country, sometimes the newer variety.
    Other times it 'slow rock'. The Carpenters, Anne Murray, Barry Manilow, amongst others.

    Sometimes it's the Bee Gees, and Abba, and the like.

    But there are also times where I like Queen, and others of that era.

    Or I want Contemporary Christian Music.
    Other times, I'm all about the old hymns.

    I don't mind some symphony, and some Big Band, and some 'New Age'.

    I can tolerate most types of music for awhile. Most types. I have problems with the kind that are just screaming. Or are just out and out rude.

    There, now ya know more about my taste inmusic thatn you ever gave a hoot about. o;-p

    ReplyDelete