Saturday, February 12, 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

A picture of someone I'd like to trade places with for a day...

Um...this one is really hard for me.  On the one hand, it would be really easy to say that I want to trade places with, say, Miranda Lambert.  Be gorgeous, have a gorgeous fiance (Blake Shelton), have boatloads of talent and boatloads of money...and still be down-to-earth and not suck at life.

However, I can't help but think that, after a day of fame and money and all that fun stuff, it might make me resent my "normal" life - coming home to a stack of bills and my mediocre existence won't sound like much fun after that.  Hey, judge me if you must - I'm just being realistic.

Therefore, on the other hand, I could trade places with, say, a homeless person.

I imagine that would make me appreciate my situation a bit more.  In fact, just considering it is making me feel a little better about my life ... and worse about my attitude.  Who am I to whine about my overdue phone bill when I have a warm house to sleep in and running water? 

Besides...I'm not sure I can pull off blonde...

2 comments:

  1. I love you and your soul, you're a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miss Hellay. :) Love, Your Mother

    ReplyDelete